The ARIAS partnership harnesses the skills of top law, accountancy and information-technology professionals in order to offer bespoke solutions in a wide range of areas including :
- The identification and recovery of both physical and de-materialised assets;
- The recovery of losses, including investment losses suffered as a result of corporate misconduct, market abuse, et cetera;
- The formulation of strategies for prosecuting litigation and enforcing judgments;
- The capture and analysis of information presently and previously stored on computers, servers and internet sites;
ARIAS’ approach is based on:
- a thorough preliminary analysis of the position of the parties;
- the tailoring of a clear action plan;
- a precise costing of the proposed strategy; and
- the effective implementation of the agreed action plan.
ARIAS’ mission is to become the service provider of choice for asset identification and recovery actions.
To achieve this we have assembled a team of advisors and investigators with unmatched experience with private clients and law enforcement agents in a host of relevant fields including
- forensic accountancy and analysis
- information technology
- multi-jurisdictional investigations and enforcement and
- the organisation and prosecution of large-scale litigation